MediationExpress is a panel of online mediators, trained to resolve your workplace disputes.
What is unique about Mediation Express?
- Training: Experienced mediators, who have went through an additional year of training in online and workplace dispute resolution
- Speed: Our mediators are available to resolve disputes quickly and get the workforce back to full force. Panelists are available around the world, in multiple time zones, often with evening and weekend availability.
- Online: Equipped with multiple tools, our mediators will design the best process for resolving your dispute: video, audio, chat, document share, and assignment tasking.
- Results: The team of mediators focuses on what deliverables will help the mediators to be most effective and quickly return to work, as well as what is best for the company.
How does MediationExpress work?
- Choose your mediator from our trained panelists.
- Schedule a 30-minute sessions with the needed employee/employers, and a final 60-minute group conversation.
- Watch for the invitation email from your mediator with the Zoom link. Join 5 minutes before the meeting to test the audio and video connection, and begin resolving the dispute.
Why is MediationExpress needed?
Almost all eCommerce disputes, being a part of an intended online relationship, can also be resolved online. Your mediator can help participants to consider solution options, including ones that have worked for similarly situated others.
Common eCommerce Disputes:
- Business to Business
- Business to Consumer
- Large Online Purchases
- Online Reputational Issues
- Vacation Rentals
- Web Development
|Lucia Kanter St Amour|